Sawadeeshop Co. Ltd. implemented its Personal Data Protection Policy (PDPP) with effect from 15th November 2017. The PDPP covers all aspects of Sawasdeeshop’s business activities such as International remittance and money changing services.
“Personal Data” means any data pertaining to a person, which enables the identification of such person, whether direct or indirect.
“Company” means Sawadeeshop Co. Ltd. and Affiliates.
A. What information do we collect?
Information collect from the data owner directly.:
* Thai ID Number/Passport Number.
* Personal Phone Number.
* Email Address.
* Bank Account Numbers.
* any other information voluntarily provides to company.
Information collect from other sources
* publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings.
* Information as permitted by law.
B. Prohibited personal data (Sensitive personal data) collect without the consent of the Data owner:
* Religious or Philosophical beliefs.
* Health records.
* Sexual behavior
* Political Opinions.
* Criminal Records.
* Any data which may upset another person’s or the people’s feelings as prescribed by the Committee except where:
– where it is for the benefit of an investigation and interrogation by officials in accordance with the law or of a court trial;
– where it is to prevent or suppress a danger to a person’s life, body or health;
– where it is a performance prescribed by law, or ordered by the Court.
– it is as otherwise prescribed by the Ministerial Regulation.
Rights of Data Owner.
* In case where company fails to comply with the rules under this Act, the data owner is entitled to request the company to destroy, or temporarily suspend the use of the personal data, or convert the personal data into a form with anonymity.
* don’t want to be contacted in the future
* would like a copy of the personal information
* would like us to correct, update or delete personal information
* wish to report any misuse of your personal information
Data retention and determining the access rights information.